« Home | Excerpts: Swinggcat - Unstoppable Confidence » | BOAT, Bullet Time, and Rapport » | Excerpts: Stephen Nash (CEIC) - Going Solo » | After the Opener » | Learning Style - Simplified » | Collapsing Time Frames » | Set It and Forget It » | Peace of Mind » | Positive’s short direct stack (from PU101) » | Retrospect on Rapport » 

Thursday, June 08, 2006 

Yellow Fever

I saw this, and I just HAD to post it. Enjoy!



About me

  • I'm Pastiche
  • From Houston, Texas, United States
  • My mentality is all about POSITIONING. We choose to design a LIFESTYLE that serves our core values in Health, Wealth, and Love. The more we fine-tune this lifestyle, the closer we position ourselves towards our goals. By taking a macro, big-picture approach to life, you streamline and reduce the need to micro manage, and increase your capacity for enjoying the process. Less effort. More quality.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates