« Home | Learning Style - Simplified » | Collapsing Time Frames » | Set It and Forget It » | Peace of Mind » | Positive’s short direct stack (from PU101) » | Retrospect on Rapport » 

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 

After the Opener

With all the Annihilation ruckus that's Style's been stirring up, I've decided to take into more consideration his 4-step model:

1) Open
2) DHV
3) Emotional Connection
4) Physical Connection

How ever shrewd Mystery's M3 model may be on the natural phases of love, Style's simplification of the M3 model may be that much shrewder.

Focus and Clarity
I was first introduced to Style's model in his interview with David D. last Fall (an interview which, btw, preceded the issue of my foremost revered pickup master: Sensei). While Sensei and his crew's ongoing outlet of wisdom has transformed me for the most part, I like the way Style's planning and sense of direction works. Instead of having the M3 model as the subtext to your gaming, Style's method tells you what you need to focus on. And it's been said that the Annihilation Method can be completely tailored to your gaming process, and after giving it some thought, I can absolutely see how it would fit all styles of game, including direct. With Sensei and Bad Boy's teachings, I was still stuck in A + C = S land. Style kinda blurs the lines and helps you focus on that bridge between attraction and connection.

I guess its most profound impact on my planning has to do with helping me realize where exactly my sticking points lie, and at the moment, that would be firmly establishing higher value and creating that emotional connection. At this point, I can see where his talent for calibration comes in. There are times when I KNOW I've DHV'd well (largely in part to body language awareness), but then at that point, I wouldn't know where to go. It's like "Gee, I've gotten pretty comfortable with opening. Now what?" Well depending on how well you've DHV'd, you either need to establish it further, or totally take what you want and create that emotional connection. From there, you can either run some kind of elliciting values routine or go into deeper rapport conversations.

Eureka!
So basically, my biggest sticking point has been figuring out what to do after the opener. And now here I am, at 3:48 am, wrapping up this blog, and after having done a little focused research and planning on post-opener direction. I've quenched my restlessness for the night, and now I can wake up and celebrate my birthday knowing that I definitely have some things to try out towards the weekend when I see my wing(s) again. My Friday nights are gonna be all kinds of BOOKED!

Happy Birthday me!

Pastiche

what a time machine init?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Pastiche
  • From Houston, Texas, United States
  • My mentality is all about POSITIONING. We choose to design a LIFESTYLE that serves our core values in Health, Wealth, and Love. The more we fine-tune this lifestyle, the closer we position ourselves towards our goals. By taking a macro, big-picture approach to life, you streamline and reduce the need to micro manage, and increase your capacity for enjoying the process. Less effort. More quality.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates