« Home | The StyleLife Challenge » | Mystery Plows Through Shit Tests! » | The Art of Testing by Swinggcat » | Yellow Fever » | Excerpts: Swinggcat - Unstoppable Confidence » | BOAT, Bullet Time, and Rapport » | Excerpts: Stephen Nash (CEIC) - Going Solo » | After the Opener » | Learning Style - Simplified » | Collapsing Time Frames » 

Friday, June 09, 2006 

The Physiology of Body Language

I feel like I definitely need to include this article in my blog.

Months ago, I felt like I had this stuff down pat. I'd come from a hardcore marching band school, and I'd taken a dance class. So naturally, I took it for granted. But I found that this stuff is ABSOLUTELY key. I hadn't paid as much attention to it before... that is until I latched onto one key element from some Pickup101 material I'd never thought of before.

PHYSIOLOGY.

Think of something that SUCKS. Go back in time and imagine a scenario that just about made you keel over. Now smile. Chances are, you can't help but feel a bit lighter. A bit happier. Now try to get back into that negative state. You may find it's not as easy to return to! This is EXACTLY what I missed when I would do my body language stuff. Some part of me felt confident with it, I just didn't realize that putting myself in such a posture would do it automatically. I didn't realize there was chemistry at work.

I used to do it to cover up my insecurities. I'd walk around all hard and with a 'tude on my face. People would tell me to smile. People thought I was either mad or in deep thought all the time. But really, it was just my normal face! (Actually this, coupled with my extreme introvertedness in early high school, gave me an aura of mystery and presence that DID get some girls to approach and flirt with me. Hot ones! Too bad I was too jacked up to not know whatever the hell to do!!!) Heck, I STILL do it, but now I use it as a first impression tool. The look. The presence. The way I carry myself.

Now, I do approaches, and I pay more attention to my body. Lo and behold, it feels REALLY good to be in set and NOT flinch. Not even a fidget. To hold eye contact even when I can't think of things to say. It's come to the point where, if this happens, sometimes I don't even TRY to think of anything to say. I'll just look into her eyes, brows arched, looking at her like she's the cutest dork in the world, just as she rambles on and makes herself laugh. It's FUNNY SHIT. And I don't even have to DO anything!

With body language alone, you can flip on 10 out of about 15 attraction switches! This leaves you with 5 more switches, one story per switch, for 25 minutes of your time. You don't even need ALL of them. Just tell 1-3 within a good 15 minute conversation for a solid day2 close! Anyway, without further adieu, I present to you Badboy's definitive Body Language Guide @ Spirit Fingers' newly designed Sex Revolution Blog.

Pastiche

About me

  • I'm Pastiche
  • From Houston, Texas, United States
  • My mentality is all about POSITIONING. We choose to design a LIFESTYLE that serves our core values in Health, Wealth, and Love. The more we fine-tune this lifestyle, the closer we position ourselves towards our goals. By taking a macro, big-picture approach to life, you streamline and reduce the need to micro manage, and increase your capacity for enjoying the process. Less effort. More quality.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates