« Home | New Developments » | Direct Approach: Number in 3 Minutes (PickUp 101) » | Seduction School (Charisma Arts/ Juggler Method) » | Life Rules by Badboy » | Dating Advice by Badboy » | The Physiology of Body Language » | The StyleLife Challenge » | Mystery Plows Through Shit Tests! » | The Art of Testing by Swinggcat » | Yellow Fever » 

Monday, September 04, 2006 

I'm Sick!!!

Ughhh... FUCK! I'm sick, and I have a fucking headache. :( :( :angry: :angry:

So what did I go off and do? I went to find out the Who's Who of journal posters. The hottest posters with the journals and success that I'd like to model mine after. I know who's doing the missions. I know who's got the right mindset. I know who to keep an eye on and listen to.

And I ALSO posted like... what? 21 TIMES!? DAYAMN!!! :shock:
I'm in the A&D Top 10 now, which means to me that I've acquired SOME deeper level of understanding.
It also means that I've been on my ass too much. :rolleyes:

The biggest thing I've learned today is that I need to be more aggressive. Even when Andres started to get on a roll, Ranko told him he was going too slow! Ranko told me I'm doing too less. He's right. I need to be more aggressive with this and a lot of other things.

I feel that I've done well to get my head straight about what it means to be direct. I've gotten my thoughts in order. Now I just want to do the missions. ILY Game is one of them. My goal for the month.

Summer

June (night): Indirect Approach and Attract Game. Ridding Approach Anxiety. 10 real numbers.
July (mostly night): The Cube, Connect/ Rapport Game. 1 stop. 9 real, more substantial numbers. Houston Lair Top 4 (129).
August (day): Thoroughly review CDs 1-4, Missions 1-8. Direct approaching and stopping. A few AWESOME numbers.

Fall

September: ILY Game. If I get that far, these ought to be the best numbers w/ REAL dates.

I always got numbers, emails, and MySpace addresses. Then I didn't care for them unless I'd setup a date. Now I don't care about setting up dates unless they know for a FACT what my intentions are. It goes all the way back to the missions.

Steady progress...

About me

  • I'm Pastiche
  • From Houston, Texas, United States
  • My mentality is all about POSITIONING. We choose to design a LIFESTYLE that serves our core values in Health, Wealth, and Love. The more we fine-tune this lifestyle, the closer we position ourselves towards our goals. By taking a macro, big-picture approach to life, you streamline and reduce the need to micro manage, and increase your capacity for enjoying the process. Less effort. More quality.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates