« Home | I'm Sick!!! » | New Developments » | Direct Approach: Number in 3 Minutes (PickUp 101) » | Seduction School (Charisma Arts/ Juggler Method) » | Life Rules by Badboy » | Dating Advice by Badboy » | The Physiology of Body Language » | The StyleLife Challenge » | Mystery Plows Through Shit Tests! » | The Art of Testing by Swinggcat » 

Friday, September 08, 2006 

Funny Situation

While in line (there was no line) at the book store, I noticed this one guy flirting with the cashier, asking her questions about herself. I watched his body language and smile, and I watched hers. Next thing you know she says to me, far from her, "CASH, CHECK, OR CREDIT? (Me: credit!) I can take you over here!" Soon he leaves.

Her: Ewww... gross!
Me: Hahaha... I had a feeling I knew what was going on. That was funny.
Her: Blah blah thank you. You're my life-saver! :D
Me: Blah blah
Her: I DO like your hair though. :)
Me: Wait... now are YOU hitting on me?
Her: NO nooo... blah blah. :D
Me: I'm just kidding. :) But it DOES start up some cool conversations. blah

She was pretty.

Pretty fat. O_o

I like this short story. It's cute in it's own way.

I'm always glad to find a fellow blogger in the PUA world. Props bro!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Pastiche
  • From Houston, Texas, United States
  • My mentality is all about POSITIONING. We choose to design a LIFESTYLE that serves our core values in Health, Wealth, and Love. The more we fine-tune this lifestyle, the closer we position ourselves towards our goals. By taking a macro, big-picture approach to life, you streamline and reduce the need to micro manage, and increase your capacity for enjoying the process. Less effort. More quality.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates