« Home | Mode One Structure and Radical Honesty » | Zan » | Wayne Elise aka "Juggler" » | Niels Hoven » | Victor Malvado » | Alan Roger Currie » | Working the Numbers » | Motivators » | ChrisIsHere's Blog » | The Four Principles of Sexuality by Dan Rose » 

Monday, April 09, 2007 

Thursday, October 19th: She Lost Her Breath

FLASHBACK
I never wrote about this before coz I was getting too detailed about it and got sick of it. But I posted it elsewhere as advice and decided it was good enough for an FR. :) This was the day before I took a month's leave from my journal here: http://direct-method.net/invisionboard/index.php?s=&showtopic=1423&view=findpost&p=10522

Jan 18 2007, 10:13 AM
One of my absofuckinglutely favorite, FAVORITE experiences approaching direct was walking down a hallway at school and catching the eye of one of the hottest girls in the school. She was studying and had earphones on. This was in a hallway with some traffic and other excusers studying. (This was exactly one week after the near-death car accident I had in October.)

I kept going on and around the corner... and then I stopped myself. "Whaaat? No waaay. OMG... you're really gonna do it, huh? You're really gonna go over there and approach her. Holy sh*t." I turned around and went back around the corner, went straight up to her, and stood there. THAT'S IT! I just stood there to get her attention. She noticed me, looked up curiously and took off her ear phones.

Her: :huh: Yes?
Me (dead-serious, intently): You... are absolutely... BEAUTIFUL... I had to come MEET you.

She was absolutely SHOCKED. Like she lost her breath and got the wind knocked out of her! She smiled, presented her hand, and introduced herself. I sat with her, and we had a really interesting conversation, which stalled at first. Then she told me she had boyfriend (which at that point, I was getting ready to leave), and then she said, "It's okay. I'll still give you my number."

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Later her body language perked up and she backed away from her laptop. Now her shoulders/body were facing me, and she folded her legs up in her seat. The interaction concluded with difficulty. At this point it was hard to stop talking, but we managed to end it coz I was on a time crunch and had to go pick my mom up from work. Still, that was probably the most incredible reaction and turn around I've ever had with this approach.

Needless to say, we still talk. And every time we interact, we tend to be bubbly and dork around. :D

About me

  • I'm Pastiche
  • From Houston, Texas, United States
  • My mentality is all about POSITIONING. We choose to design a LIFESTYLE that serves our core values in Health, Wealth, and Love. The more we fine-tune this lifestyle, the closer we position ourselves towards our goals. By taking a macro, big-picture approach to life, you streamline and reduce the need to micro manage, and increase your capacity for enjoying the process. Less effort. More quality.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates