« Home | Wayne Elise aka "Juggler" » | Niels Hoven » | Victor Malvado » | Alan Roger Currie » | Working the Numbers » | Motivators » | ChrisIsHere's Blog » | The Four Principles of Sexuality by Dan Rose » | Logistics by Badboy » | Resources » 

Sunday, April 08, 2007 

Zan

Men lack real masculinity. Men are afraid of being men. The Equality Movement has done a lot of great things... but we didn't get it! Instead of "equality," we got "sameness." Men have become more like women. Women have become more like men.

The Seduction Community exists today due to our lack of real role models. Real father figures. Male role models. Men who've grown up with badass fathers and brothers needn't even look at what we have. They're normal and natural.

I've been fortunate to have an awesome brother, and to have associated myself with business leaders, the strongest masculine minds possible, and local doers and go-getters. :) I'm also fortunate to have had a horrible father who obviously loves me but doesn't know how to be a good dad, for without his influence (or lack thereof), I wouldn't know what NOT to do. I'm gonna be the best dad and husband ever. :D


http://www.enlightenedseduction.com/

About me

  • I'm Pastiche
  • From Houston, Texas, United States
  • My mentality is all about POSITIONING. We choose to design a LIFESTYLE that serves our core values in Health, Wealth, and Love. The more we fine-tune this lifestyle, the closer we position ourselves towards our goals. By taking a macro, big-picture approach to life, you streamline and reduce the need to micro manage, and increase your capacity for enjoying the process. Less effort. More quality.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates